Designed specifically for early model Moomba boats with the Rad-A-Cage tower, the redesigned Pitchfork 1.2 wakeboard rack includes all the great features of our original Pitchfork series rack plus more. As a result, the Pitchfork 1.2 now has stronger forks and wider rubber inserts for better board protection. In addition, we’ve finished off these racks with a brushed bright anodize to provide superior protection against the harsh elements including salt water and UV light. Because the anodized finish is so tough, your racks will never need to be polished and will continually look great. This type of finish is a top choice for many factory (OEM) towers and products for this reason. Cleaning the Pitchfork is as simple as wiping down with a damp cloth.
The Pitchfork 1.2 wakeboard rack fits early model Moomba Rad-A-Cage towers with 1″ x 2″ flat tubing (actual size 1″ x 1-7/8″ oval)
Easy to Service
The new board strap mounts make replacing easier than ever
More Board Protection
New wider rubber inserts for better board protection
• Holds and secures two wakeboards (some wakeskates and surfboards will also fit)
• Rigid mount on horizontal crossbars only
• May fit other towers with similar 1″ x 2″ oval size tubing
• Fits flat/oval bar only
• Corrosion resistant stainless hardware
• No bulky hardware or oversized plates to obstruct vision
• Dual shock cords–One loop per board– Never have to go back and lock down the remaining board
• Center prong “V” design guards against annoying board slap for a smooth quiet ride
• Precision CNC machining and all edges rounded for safety
• Instructions included. Just bolt on and go!
PF1.2 Technical Specs
|Brushed Brite Dipped Clear Anodized
|1" x 1-7/8" flat/oval (x2)
|2 wakeboards (or similar sized boards). Kids boards. Some slim surf boards (see Fork Gap dimensions)
|13" x 10" x 6"
|Board Securing Method
|Shock Cord Straps