Locking bimini rail tube hinge with quick-release pin for bimini tops and dodgers. Allows bimini frames and tubing to break down and fold quickly, then lock back into position. Commonly used in situations where bimini has interference issues with wakeboard towers or other objects on a boat. Made from high quality stainless steel.
• 180 degrees of hinging motion
• 316 Stainless construction
• For bimini frames, rails, dodgers, and other boat top framework
• Stainless set screws (can be replaced with rivets for better fastening)
• Fits 7/8″ outside diameter tubing
NOTE: To prevent the locking pin from being lost or dropped, we suggest using a lanyard. See product KM-LNYD
There are no reviews yet.